MYO Rapid Test Kit
1. Product Details
Product Name: The MYO Rapid Test Kit
Test Item: Human Myoglobin
Specimen: Whole Blood/Serum/Plasma
The MYO Rapid Test Kit (Whole Blood/Serum/Plasma) is a qualitative, membrane based immunoassay for the detection of Myoglobin in whole blood, serum or plasma. The membrane is pre-coated with capture reagents on the test line region of the test. During testing, the whole blood, serum or plasma specimen reacts with the particle coated with anti-Myoglobin antibodies. The mixture migrates upward on the membrane chromatographically by capillary action to react with capture reagents on the membrane and generate a colored line. The presence of this colored line in the test line region indicates a positive result, while its absence indicates a negative result. To serve as a procedural control, a colored line will always appear in the control line region indicating that proper volume of specimen has been added and membrane wicking has occurred.
(1) For professional in vitro diagnostic use only. Do not use after expiration date.
(2) The test device must remain in the sealed pouch until use.
(3) Do not eat, drink or smoke in the area where the specimens or kits are handled.
(4) Do not use if pouch is damaged.
(5) Handle all specimens as if they contain infectious agents. Observe established precautions against microbiological hazards throughout the procedure and follow the standard procedures for proper disposal of specimens.
(6) Wear protective clothing such as laboratory coats, disposable gloves or eye protection when specimens are being tested.
(7) Humidity and temperature can adversely affect results.
5. Directions for Use
Hangzhou Laihe Biotech Co., Ltd
Address: Room 521 Floor 5 & Floor 1,Building No. 2B,Tianhe High-Tech Park,No. 688,Bin'an Road,Changhe Sub-district,Binjiang District,Hangzhou City,Zhejiang Province,China