The AMP One Step Amphetamine Test Device is a lateral flow chromatographic immunoassay for the detection of Amphetamines in human urine.
1. Product Description
(1) Amphetamine has strong central excitation and peripheral α & β sympathomimetic amine impact on human.It can help in bronchial dilation, respiratory stimulation and resuscitation. However, long-term and large doses of Amphetamine use can lead to body tolerance and physical dependence, even abuse. After taking Amphetamine, the output of unreacted Amphetamine is closely related with urine pH, 2% (alkaline pH) to 68% (acid pH). In 24 hours after taking Amphetamine, about 79% can be excreted in acid urine and about 45% in alkaline urine. In typical case, 20%-30% of unreacted Amphetamine is excreted, while 25% is excreted in the form of benzoic acid.
(2) Qualitative detection method and monoclonal antibody technique is applied.There is no instrument required in testing.The threshold value of Amphetamine in the product is 1000ng/ml.
2. Materials Provided
(2)Disposable specimen dropper
3.Directions for Use
Allow the test device, urine specimen, and/or controls to reach room temperature (15-30ºC) prior to testing.
(1) Bring the pouch to room temperature before opening it. Remove the test device from the sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible.
(2) Place the test device on a clean and level surface. Hold the dropper vertically and transfer 3 full drops of urine (approx. 100ml) to the specimen well (S) of the test device, and then start the timer. Avoid trapping air bubbles in the specimen well (S). See the illustration below.
(3) Wait for the colored line(s) to appear. The result should be read at 5 minutes. Do not interpret the result after 10 minutes.
Hangzhou Laihe Biotech Co., Ltd