MOP Morphine Drug Rapid Test
1. Product Details
(1) Product Name: MOP Morphine Drug Rapid Test
(2) Category: Drug Test Kit
(3) Specification: casette 40pcs/box
(4) Specimen: Urine
(5) Cut-off: 300ng/mL(customized)
(6) Validity: 24 months
(7) Storage: 2-30°C
2. Materials Provided
(1) Test Device
(3) Package Insert
3. Direction for Use
(1) Bring the pouch to room temperature before opening it. Remove the test device from the sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible.
(2) Place the test device on a clean and level surface. Hold the dropper vertically and transfer 3 full drops of urine (approx.100ul) to the specimen well (S) of the test device, and then start the timer. Avoid trapping air bubbles in the specimen well (S).See the illustration below.
(3) Wait for the colored line(s) to appear. The result should be read at 5 minutes. Do not interpret the result after 10 minutes.
4. Interpretation of Results
Allow the test device, urine specimen and/or controls to reach room temperature (15-30°C) prior to testing.
(1) NEGATIVE:* Two lines appear.
NOTE:The shade of the color in the test region (T) may vary, but it should be considered negative whenever there is even a faint line.
(2) POSITIVE: One colored line appears in the control region (C). No line appears in the test region (T).
(3) INVALID: Control line fails to appear.
5. Effect of Urinary Specific Gravity
Fifteen (15) urine samples of normal, high, and low specific gravity ranges were spiked with 150 ng/ml and 450ng/ml of Morphine respectively. The MOP Morphine Drug Rapid Test was tested in duplicate using the fifteen neat and spiked urine samples. The results demonstrate that varying ranges of urinary specific gravity does not affect the test results.
Hangzhou Laihe Biotech Co., Ltd