Multi-Drug 10 in 1 Urine Test Panel
1. Product Details
Product Name: The Multi-Drug 10 in 1 Urine Test Panel
Any combination of customized drugs
The One Step Drug Screen Test Card (Urine) is a lateral flow chromatographic immunoassay for the qualitative detection of following drugs without the need of instruments.
|Amphetamine (AMP 500)||d-Amphetamine||500|
|Amphetamine (AMP 300) ||d-Amphetamine||300|
|Benzodiazepines (BZO 200)||Oxazepam||200|
|Cocaine (COC 150)||Benzoylecgonine||150|
|Marijuana (THC)||11-nor-Δ 9 -THC-9 COOH||50|
|Methamphetamine (MET 500)||d-Methamphetamine||500|
|Methamphetamine (MET 300)||d-Methamphetamine||300|
|Morphine (MOP 300)||Morphine||300|
|Opiate (OPI 2000)||Morphine||2000|
|Tricyclic Antidepressants (TCA)||Nortriptyline||1000|
Drugs which may be present in the urine specimen compete against their respective drug conjugate for binding sites on their specific antibody.
During testing, a urine specimen migrates upward by capillary action. A drug, if present in the urine specimen below its cut-off concentration, will not saturate the binding sites of its specific antibody coated on the particles. The antibody coated particles will then be captured by the immobilized drug conjugate and a visible colored line will show up in the test line region of the specific drug strip. The colored line will not form in the test line region if the drug level is above its cut-off concentration because it will saturate all the binding sites of the antibody coated on the particles.
A drug-positive urine specimen will not generate a colored line in the specific test line region of the strip because of drug competition, while a drug-negative urine specimen or a specimen containing a drug concentration less than the cut-off will generate a line in the test line region. To serve as a procedural control, a colored line will always appear at the control line region indicating that proper volume of specimen has been added and membrane wicking has occurred.
1. The One Step Drug Screen Test Card (Urine) provides only a preliminary analytical result. A more specific chemical method must be used to obtain a confirmed result. Gas chromatography/mass spectrometry (GC/MS) is the preferred confirmatory method.
2. It is possible that technical or procedural errors, as well as other interfering substances in the urine specimen may cause erroneous results.
3. Adulterants, such as bleach and/or alum, in urine specimens may produce erroneous results regardless of the analytical method used. If adulteration is suspected, the test should be repeated with another urine
4. A positive result indicates presence of the drug or its metabolites but does not indicate level of intoxication, administration route or concentration in urine.
5. A negative result may not necessarily indicate drug-free urine. Negative results can be obtained when drug is present but below the cut-off level of the test.
6. The test does not distinguish between drugs of abuse and certain medications.
7. A positive result might be obtained from certain foods or food supplements.
Hangzhou Laihe Biotech Co., Ltd
Founded by Dr returned from United States in February 2012, today Laihe Biotech have a team of experienced scientists researching and developing diagnostic products, and have already built an independent POCT platform which including various rapid test products like Cardiac Marker Series (cTnI, NT-proBNP, H-FABP, etc.), Inflammation Series (ds-CRP, PCT, etc.), Tumor Marker Series (AFP, CEA, etc.), Diabetes Monitoring Series (HbA1c), Fertility Series (TORCH) and Infectious Diseases Series. We continue to be innovative, and promote in-vitro diagnostic products in a miniaturized, individualized, family-oriented and low-cost way.
Address: Room 521 Floor 5 & Floor 1,Building No. 2B,Tianhe High-Tech Park,No. 688,Bin'an Road,Changhe Sub-district,Binjiang District,Hangzhou City,Zhejiang Province,China