Multi-Drug Urine Test Simple Cup
1. Product Details
Product Name: Multi-Drug Urine Test Simple Cup
Test Item: Any combination of customized drugs
TheMulti-Drug Urine Test Simple Cup is an immunoassay based on the principle of competitive binding. Drugs which may be present in the urine specimen compete against their respective drug conjugate for binding sites on their specific antibody.
During testing, a urine specimen migrates upward by capillary action. A drug, if present in the urine specimen below its cut-off concentration, will not saturate the binding sites of its specific antibody. The antibody will then react with the drug-protein conjugate and a visible colored line will show up in the test line region of the specific drug strip. The presence of drug above the cut-off concentration will saturate all the binding sites of the antibody. Therefore, the colored line will not form in the test line region.
A drug-positive urine specimen will not generate a colored line in the specific test line region of the strip because of drug competition, while a drug-negative urine specimen will generate a line in the test line region because of the absence of drug competition.
To serve as a procedural control, a colored line will always appear at the control line region, indicating that proper volume of specimen has been added and membrane wicking has occurred.
• For healthcare professionals including professionals at point of care sites.
• For in vitro diagnostic use only. Do not use after the expiration date.
• The test panel should remain in the sealed pouch until use.
• All specimens should be considered potentially hazardous and handled in the same manner as an infectious agent.
• The used test panel should be discarded according to federal, state and local regulations.
4. Directions for Use
Allow the test panel, urine specimen, and/or controls to equilibrate to room temperature (15-30° °C) prior to testing.
(1) Bring the pouch to room temperature before opening it. Remove the cup from the sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible.
(2) Donor provides specimen.
(3) Technician replaces and secures cap while the cup is on a flat surface.
(4) Technician dates and initials the security seal and attaches the security seal over the cup cap.
(5) Technician peels off the label on the multi-drug test card to view results.
(6) Start the timer and wait for the colored lines to appear. The results should be read at 5 minutes. The drug test results remain stable for up to sixty minutes.
Hangzhou Laihe Biotech Co., Ltd