The LH Ovulation Test Kit is a rapid chromatographic immunoassay for the qualitative detection of luteinizing hormone (LH) in urine to aid in the detection of ovulation.
LH Ovulation Test Kit
1. Product Details
|Product Name||Format||Test Item||Specimen||Storage|
|LH Ovulation Test Kit||Strip||Luteinizing Hormone||Urine||at room temperature or refrigerated (2-30°C)|
2. Materials Provided
(1) Test Strip/Cassette/Midstream
(3) Package Insert
Midstream and Strip
4. Specimen Collection and Preparation
(1) Determine the optimal time for urine collection. For best results, collect urine at about the same time each day. Some women have found that their best specimen is after 12 noon. Do not collect the first urine specimen after waking up.
(2) Reduce liquid intake approximately 2 hours prior to urine collection.
(3) Record the date, cycle day and time of urine collection. See the TEST RESULTS CHART at the end of this package insert.
(4) Urine can be stored at room temperature for up to 8 hours or at 2-8°C for up to 24hours. Do not freeze. For best results, test urine on the same day that it is collected. If refrigerated, let urine reach room temperature before testing. Do not shake the container. If a sediment forms at the bottom of the collection container, allow the sediment to settle. Use only urine from the top of the container.
Hangzhou Laihe Biotech Co., Ltd
Address: Room 521 Floor 5 & Floor 1,Building No. 2B,Tianhe High-Tech Park,No. 688,Bin'an Road,Changhe Sub-district,Binjiang District,Hangzhou City,Zhejiang Province,China