1. Intended Use
Mycoplasma pneumoniae antigen rapid test device is an in vitro diagnostic test for the qualitative detection of M. pneumonia antigens in throat swab and sputum samples, using the rapid immunochromatographic method.
(1) For in vitro diagnostic use only,
(2) Do not use after the expiration date.
(3) The test device should remain in the sealed pouch until use.
(4) If the M. pneumoniae antigen rapid test kit was kept refrigerated, let all the reagents warm up to room temperature(15°C-30°C)before proceeding with the test.
(5) Wear gloves when handling the samples, avoid touching the reagent membrane with your fingers.
(6) Discardgloves, swabs,testtubes,and test devices in accordance with the local regulation.
(7) Visibly Bloody samples should not be used for the testing.
Hangzhou Laihe Biotech Co., Ltd
Address: Room 521 Floor 5 & Floor 1,Building No. 2B,Tianhe High-Tech Park,No. 688,Bin'an Road,Changhe Sub-district,Binjiang District,Hangzhou City,Zhejiang Province,China