"Ideal" tumor markers, popularly considered to have the following characteristics: (1) high sensitivity to early detect all cancer patients;
(2) the specificity and differential diagnosis of cancer and non-cancer patients should 100% accurate;
(3) specific organs, tumor localization;
(4) concentrations in serum and tumor size, stage, can be used to estimate prognosis;
(5) the short half-life, it reflects the dynamic changes in tumor, monitoring of therapeutic efficacy, relapse and metastasis;
(6) determination of high precision, accuracy and easy operation, Kit and low price.